How did I make it?
- I made this by painting my brothers old play toolbox black.
- I then spent some time finding odd looking bottles, cutlery, candles, knives, glasses, tea cups, chains and nuts. Some of those things I had lying around but I did not have enough my self.
- So I went to a second hand store to find some more. I looked around the kitchen things and the vases.
- Then I puzzled until every inch of the box was filled with something interesting.
- When you think you are done make sure that not everything will fall out when you open and close it.
Why you need to make this?
I made this cabinet for an impostor roll I had for the scouts. So I took a long black coat and made this to go with it.
I loved making this. It gave me something to do during the covid pandemic and I loved to puzzle all the pieces together and decorate them. I gave my mind something to be occupied with. Specially during the corona pandemic because at some point I felt really lazy and unmotivated to do anything creative. So doing this really help spark some interest in my art and crafts projects again.
How can I use this?
A very simple tutorial on how I made this apothecary cabinet that can be used for different costumes for witches, wizards, cosplay, scary people, doctors or any other caracter you can think of. I used this for an impostor roll. I wore a long black coat almost to the floor and black boots. This made me look like a shady person standing in the woods. When someone asked for something I had small bundle of lavender to give to them.
Something that would have fit with the really well was black, rotten teeth.